Learn how to create your own personal plan action to identify more sales prospects!
Every sales professional wants more prospects to work with. Maybe you wake up worrying about where your next customer is coming from. And at the same time, just about every sales professional hates prospecting.
Learn four powerful approaches you can use to find more prospects both easily and effectively.
Know how to…
- Be in the right place at the right time
- Use customer magnets to attract customers to you
- Use campaigns to stay at the top of your prospect’s minds
- Create your own personal action plan
Who needs to come
Every sales professional who needs more prospects to work with.
What is covered?
Why is prospecting critical?
- Where is my next customer coming from?
- Avoid the ‘feast and famine’ situation
- Don’t wait to be fed leads by marketing
- Mindset for prospecting
- Salesman or expert?
- Push or pull?
What do customers want to hear, when and how?
- What do you sell? What is an ideal customer; Red velvet rope policy; What, Who, How
- Where have the best leads come from in the past?
- Elevator pitch
How to use customer magnets
- Direct contact: Direct mail/email, cold calling
- Networking: Face-to-face; Online (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter); Referrals
- Writing: Press and internet articles; White Papers; Reference stories
- Events: Seminars; Webinars; Exhibitions
- One off or campaigns – the multiplier effect
Create your own activity plan
- Why you need a plan?
- Need to schedule time and do it
- What do you need for success? Get first contacts? Move contacts to ‘in-progress’?
- How will you keep records of follow ups?
- What will work for you? Choose the best magnets; Budget; Timing
- What do you commit to do? How much, how often?
- Personal discipline: Not optional, just do it
- Personal review: What is working, what is not working?
- Create your own Action Spreadsheet
- “Definitely to recommend”
- “Learned some great hints”
- “One of the best seminars”
- “Very good examples given”
Find out more!
Find out more – fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch.