Sales success is the lifeblood of every organisation. Winning new customers and growing existing customers in a consistent planned way is the basis on which every business depends.
Sales success is also one of the hardest things to make work well. It depends on a difficult mix of great strategy, clear ideas, deep knowledge and a lot of determination and hard work.
From a leadership perspective, how do you manage, motivate, measure and support some of your most expensive people?
From the inside of the sales team, where do you draw your daily inspiration to drive success? Where do you get your new ideas to create new business? Who do you depend on to help you think through complex customer situations and requirements?
We have the knowledge to help you answer lots of questions about your sales success. Questions like how to:
- Improve prospecting effectiveness
- Qualify more effectively
- Shorten sales cycles
- Sell to big companies
- Grow existing customers
- Negotiate better Contracts
- Produce great proposals
- Give powerful presentations
Often the answer to questions like these comes better from outside your organisation. A neutral third party, who’s been there, seen it, done it and got the scars to prove it. Somebody…
- Who can create pragmatic action plans and make things happen
- Who understands what an organisation wants from its sales team and can help them get it
- Who understands what being in sales really means and how to pull everything together to win
- Who can get involved in a practical way at many levels to drive sales success
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.