Is your sales compensation plan motivating your sales team to achieve your business objectives?
This project looks in detail at your sales compensation plan, the effects it’s having and specific improvements that could increase its effectiveness.
The project encompasses:
- Review of your business objectives
- Review of your current sales compensation plan
- Review of the behaviours and actions it is encouraging
- Review of costs and benefits
The project is carried out as a series of one-to-one interviews with key stakeholders and review of related documentation. My neutrality and experience enables me to identify root causes and highlight specific actions to increase sales.
Depending on the size of your organisation, the project can usually be completed in a week.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your sales compensation plan
- A prioritised list of improvement opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements
You might also be interested in my training course Sales Compensation Plan Training.
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.