Is your company discovering and qualifying sufficient prospects to be able to meet your growth objectives?
This project looks at how your business finds new prospective customers and the strategies and tactics that could be employed to find more customers to increase sales.
The project encompasses:
- Review of your business objectives
- Review of your products and services
- Review of ideal customer criteria
- Review of current marketing and business development activities, budget and results
The project is carried out as a series of one-to-one interviews with key stakeholders and review of related documentation. My neutrality and experience enables me to identify root causes and highlight specific actions to increase sales.
Depending on the size of your organisation, the project can usually be completed in one to two weeks.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your marketing and business development practices
- A prioritised list of business development opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.