Your sales team isn’t delivering the results it could or should. You need a clear view of actions that need to be taken to get things moving.
The Sales Strategy Audit consulting project is a fast, thorough look at five key aspects of how you can improve your sales team performance.
The Sales Strategy Audit covers five key aspects of what your sales team sells and how it does it. They are:
- Is the solution viable – is the product or service being sold understood in terms of the business problems it solves?
- Is the infrastructure in place to sell – has the business sufficient support infrastructure to make sales possible?
- Sales metrics analysis – what are the key metrics of sales to date and forecast?
- Sales team analysis – is the sales team structure and management capable of producing the required results?
- Sales individual analysis – how well is each individual salesperson equipped to succeed?
The questions are just the start point to evaluate how to increase sales. Each question will usually promote a discussion.
The challenge is to understand what’s working and what’s not to be able to form a pragmatic action plan to increase sales.
Depending on the size and complexity of your organisation, the Sales Strategy Audit usually takes between one and two weeks to complete.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your sales, marketing and business development practices
- A prioritised list of improvement opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements