Is your sales team capable of delivering the sales results your business needs?
This project looks specifically at your sales team to highlight areas for improvement to increase sales.
The project encompasses:
- Review of your business and sales objectives
- Review of the results obtained, current pipeline and any performance shortfalls
- Review of your sales team structure and the individuals within it
- Review of your sales processes including customer relationship management, sales qualification, sales reviews and sales forecasting
- Review of your sales compensation plan
The project is carried out as a series of one-to-one interviews with key stakeholders and review of related documentation. My neutrality and experience enables me to identify root causes and highlight specific actions to increase sales.
Depending on the size of your organisation, the project can usually be completed in one to two weeks.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your sales and business development practices
- A prioritised list of improvement opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.