A common problem, marketing and sales are blaming each other rather than co-operating. How can they be encouraged to combine their skills?
This project looks at the business needs of your organisation, how well they are being met by your sales and marketing teams and specific strategies and tactics that could be employed to increase sales.
The project encompasses:
- Review of your business objectives
- Review of your products and services being taken to market
- Review of marketing, business development activities
- Review of your sales processes including customer relationship management, qualification and sales forecasting
- Review of success factors for marketing, business development and sales
The project is carried out as a series of one-to-one interviews with key stakeholders and review of related documentation. My neutrality and experience enables me to identify root causes and highlight specific actions to increase sales.
Depending on the size of your organisation, the project can usually be completed in a week.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your marketing, business development and sales effectiveness
- A prioritised list of improvement opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.