Have you the right tools in place to manage and maximise your sales, business development and marketing investment?
This project looks at your sales processes to ensure they are robust enough to manage activity and results, whilst at the same time pragmatic to ensure consistent use.
The project encompasses:
- Review of key sales metrics and the processes that measure them such as sales activity levels, customer relationship management, qualification, pipeline, forecast, win rate, pre-sales costs, sales compensation plan
- Review of how the processes are actually used by sales and other stakeholders
The project is carried out as a series of one-to-one interviews with key stakeholders and review of related documentation. My neutrality and experience enables me to identify root causes and highlight specific actions to increase sales.
Depending on the size of your organisation, the project can usually be completed in a week.
At the end of the project you will receive:
- A documented assessment of your sales processes and their actual usage
- A prioritised list of sales review process improvement opportunities
- A benefits case with rough quantification of the improvements achievable
- A plan for implementing the improvements
Here’s what to do next
If you’re interested in how this could help you, or feel I may be able to help you with some of the challenges you’re facing, please get in touch for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, we’ll just discuss your situation to see if working together might be a good fit. Contact me now.