Many companies have situations when they need a specific role filling for a period of time, or have a specific project they can’t get done.
That’s the time to think about hiring me on an interim basis. Here are some of the situations I’ve helped clients resolve:
- You need change: Sales isn’t working, and you need a fresh pair of eyes to look at things and drive change.
Download our free guide to some of the common problems that stop sales and how to solve them (opens in a new window).
- Locum sales director or sales manager: You have an urgent need to manage, grow or develop a sales team. You want to recruit the right person. I manage the team while you spend time recruiting the right person
- Sales team assessment: You know the sales team isn’t delivering what it should be. I perform an objective assessment of the team and recommend actions to make it work
- Big deals: You’ve a big sales opportunity, and you’d like an experienced pair of hands to lead, coach or mentor the team progressing it
- Sales pipeline review: You’re preparing a sales forecast, and you’d like an impartial, experienced pair of eyes review the forecast to see what makes sense and identify key actions to secure the numbers
- Bid teams: There’s a big proposal to submit, and you need an extra pair of hands to make sure there’s a sound value proposition and a winning proposal
- Pipeline weak: You’d like somebody to build relationships at high levels in target customers for your sales team to work with
How does it work?
- We agree the scope of the work you want completing and some specific objectives. For complex projects, we may agree some specific review milestones on the way
- We agree what the project will cost at the outset
- We agree a start and completion date
- We agree how and when progress reviews will take place
- We agree how the work will be carried out – in your offices, remotely or any other way that makes sense
When could your project start?
That depends on my workload at the time. Call me on +357 99 860 725 to discuss, or contact me.