Almost every potential sales coaching client I talk with asks the question, “Would sales coaching work for me?”
It’s a great question, and the answer varies from person to person. Much of the answer depends on both how you approach your sales coaching and how open and committed you are to change.
To help potential sales coaching clients answer the question, I often ask them to think about these questions:
- Are you committed to change and you have a strong desire to achieve more?
- Are you ready to grow, both personally and professionally?
- Do you want to achieve more in your business?
- Do you want to achieve more in the next 12 months?
- Are you really committed to achieving or exceeding your goals and objectives?
- Is your desire for change and progress greater than your fear or reluctance to change?
- Are you willing to invest your time, energy and money into creating the achievements and lifestyle you want?
On the face of it, pretty much everybody would say yes to all of the above. Why wouldn’t you?
But before you rush on in thinking sales coaching will wave a magic wand and you’ll suddenly be a superstar, ask yourself again. Are the answers REALLY yes?
If they are ‘yes’, please call me, I can help you make a big difference in your life.
Now's the time for action. Read about how you can make sales coaching work for you.